Monday, August 20, 2007

A Holiday in Stroud


Tomorrow, I am going to Stroud for a 'holiday' with Mad Aunt Caroline and my evil cousins. The photo shows what people in Stroud look like for most of the time. It will be a sad day and I think there will be a lot of shouting and sulking and I will not be too happy either. I am back just in time for school. Hooray!!! (I do not think). The one good thing about Stroud is Edward Beard Budding. I will expect to go to the local museum to take a look at his fantastic invention and his brilliant sideburns.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm, I do hope you survive Stroud - and particularly that you survive Mad Aunt Caroline and the evil cousins. The things you have to put up with, Wilf, really. I hope the museum trip at least makes up for some of it!

DD said...

The inhabitants of Stroud look a bit weird to me. Are there any sheep there?

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

Hope you enjoy both the inventions and the sideburns.

Good luck with the rest.


Scarlett & V.

Anonymous said...

One day you, too, will be able to have a set of magnificent sideboards!

Wilf said...

It was tough, AV but I came through it.

Wilf said...

There are plenty of proper sheep in the hills and quite a few cows. I did not see any sheep in town but I am utterly sure that nobody would say anything rude if they saw one because they mighth hurt their sheepy feelings.

Wilf said...

Thankyou, S and V, I am working on a new invention at the moment. It is called, 'The Radivac' and is a radio/vacuum cleaner.

Wilf said...

I am not very keen on lots of sideboards for myself, Richard, mainly because they look very hot and also Dad combines his with a beard (shudder)